Fees & Insurance

​​(850) 556-7944

As a psychologist, my approach to therapy is active, direct and authentic. I provide and solicit lots of feedback as a part of therapy. I utilize psychological testing to develop a treatment plan as well as to track progress. 

I have worked with individuals from all walks of life from college students to individuals coping with severe mental illness. I have worked with people who struggle with depression, anxiety, relationships, life transitions (e.g., career, parenting, divorce, etc.), self harm behaviors and recovery from trauma. 
I graduated in 2007 with a doctoral degree in clinical psychology (PhD) from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, a program accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). I also completed an APA accredited internship at the University of Utah Counseling Center and a post-doctoral residency at Florida State Hospital in Chattahoochee.

I currently serve as an officer for the Capital Chapter of the Florida Psychological Association. I am also a membership of the American Psychological Association.

Morse Therapy Group

About Me

Dr. Tracey Morse specializes in:

  • Adults

  • Group Therapy

  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

  • Insight-Oriented Therapy

  • Depression

  • Anxiety

  • Difficulty getting along with others​​

My fee for a 50 minute appointment is $165. First appointments are generally two hours long as I generally ask new clients to complete psychological testing. This well-researched testing can provide clarity about the nature and extent of your struggles. There is an additional cost of $65 for psychological testing.


I am not a member of any health insurance plans because I strongly value confidentiality and autonomy. Insurance companies often require details about your mental health and treatment. Additionally, they are often involved in determining the type and length of mental health care you receive. I am not willing to compromise your privacy or care by sharing this information with the staff of insurance companies. However, I can provide you with documentation that you can file with your insurance company to seek reimbursement if you choose.